- Achieving Sustainable Urban Buildings with Seismically Resilient Mass Timber Core Wall and Floor System. Peter Dusicka and Corey Griffin. Sponsor: CMMI-NSF; Duration: 04/01/2016-03/31/2019. (Details)
- Development of Structural Carbon Nanotube-Based Sensing Composites for Rehabilitation of Deteriorating and Fatigue-Damaged Steel Bridges. Erik T. Thostenson (UDel), Thomas Schumacher, and Jennifer Righman-McConnell (UDel). Sponsor: FHWA-EAR. Duration: 09/09/2013-09/08/2018. (Journal Article, Conference Paper, Details)
- Development of a Design Guideline for Bridge Pile Foundations Subjected to Liquefaction-Induced Lateral Spreading. Arash Khosravifar. Sponsor: Deep Foundation Institute (DF). Duration: 05/01/2016-08/31/2017. (Details)
- Reuse of Structural Steel: Towards Maximizing the Greenness of Buildings. Jennifer Righman-McConnell (UDel), Thomas Schumacher, and Erik T. Thostenson (UDel). Sponsor: NSF-CBET. Duration: 09/01/2013-08/31/2017. (Conference Paper, Details)
- Advancing Steel and Concrete Bridge Technology to Improve Infrastructure Performance (Collaborative project with Lehigh University (Lead), The State University of New York at Buffalo, Corven Engineering, Inc., and Modjeski & Masters), Task 10: Bridge Deck Durability Study. Thomas Schumacher and Nii Attoh-Okine, Harry Tripp Shenton, and Dennis Mertz (UDel). Sponsor: FHWA; Duration: 09/30/2014-04/01/2017. (Details)
- Structural Health Monitoring of Reinforced Concrete Structures Using Quantitative Acoustic Emission Techniques. Thomas Schumacher and Lassaad Mhamdi. Sponsors: UDRF, CEE@UDel, and MCECS@PSU. Duration: 06/01/2011-12/31/2016. (Book Chapter, Journal Article 1, Journal Article 2, Conference Paper)
- Seismic Mitigation of Substation Equipment Using Supplemental Damping, Bonneville Power Administration, Peter Dusicka, 03/01/2015-08/31/2016.
Impact of Cascadia Subduction Zone Earthquake on the Seismic Evaluation Criteria of Bridges, Oregon DOT, Peter Dusicka, 01/01/2015-08/31/2016.
- Structural Health Monitoring Using Eulerian-Based Virtual Visual Sensors; Thomas Schumacher. Sponsors: CAIT-UTC and CEE@UDel. Duration: 09/01/2013-08/31/2016. (Journal Article 1, Journal Article 2, Journal Article 3, Conference Paper 1, Conference Paper 2, Report)
- Carbon Nanotube-Based Composites: A Novel Distributed Sensing Approach for Structural Health Monitoring. Erik T. Thostenson (UDel) and Thomas Schumacher. Sponsor: CMMI-NSF; Duration: 08/01/2012-07/31/2016. (Journal Article 1, Journal Article 2, Journal Article 3, Details)
- Bridge Retrofit or Replacement Decisions: Tools to Assess Sustainability and Aid Decision-Making. Abigail Clarke-Sather (UDel) and Thomas Schumacher. Sponsor: CAIT-UTC. Duration: 01/01/2015-12/31/2015. (Details)
- Rehabilitation of Fatigue-Cracks in Steel Bridges: Evaluation of Fatigue-Cracks in the Field and Laboratory Testing. Thomas Schumacher and Jennifer Righman-McConnell and Erik T. Thostenson (UDel). Sponsor: DelDOT. Duration: 10/25/2013-10/24/2015. (Report)
- System Capacity of Vintage Reinforced Concrete Moment Frame Culverts with No Overlay. Thomas Schumacher. Sponsor: DelDOT. Duration: 09/01/2012-08/31/2014. (Report)
- Multi-Sensor Sheets Based on Large-Area Electronics for Advanced Structural Health Monitoring of Civil Infrastructure. Branko Glisic (Princeton), Thomas Schumacher, and Raimondo Betti (Columbia). Sponsor: CAIT-UTC. Duration: 01/01/2013-08/31/2014. (Journal Article, Report)